London Cocktail Week is designed to introduce you to new spirits, cocktails or bars all across the cocktail capital of the world. Every venue on our list is there because we enjoy being there too - they’ve all been cherry-picked for their excellence and some of the best bars in the world take part in the festival every year!
Each bar puts forward at least one £8 Signature Cocktail that the bar feels truly represents them. Some bars may put forward more than one Signature Cocktail and some may also offer a £6 Non-Alcoholic or £12 Champagne cocktail as well.
To be part of the festival and to take advantage of the £8 Signature Cocktails in all the venues on our list you will need a festival wristband which are just £15 and can be used as many times as you like for the duration of the festival.
And here's the low down on how it works...
- You can simply buy a wristband directly from any of the bars taking part in the festival once the festival has started OR if you purchase a ticket online - you’ll receive confirmation from DesignMyNight. On your first bar visit - simply activate your ticket (via the email from DesignMyNight) in front of one of the bar staff. They'll then hand over one of our wristbands with a printed guidebook and you're good to go.
- This wristband can be collected from any of the participating bars once the festival begins on Thursday 10th October 2024.
- As well as your wristband you'll be handing a printed guidebook. This lists all the bars taking part in the Curated Cocktail Tours and includes an easy link to a Google Map with all our bars listed for easy navigation when you're out and about.
- In each venue you visit, flash the wristband and you immediately qualify for the £8 Signature Cocktail (or a £6 Non-Alcoholic Signature Cocktail if the venue is offering that)
- You can visit as many bars on our list over the duration of the festival as you choose (responsibly of course). Some bars will stipulate that you can only have one of the Signature Cocktails to encourage you to taste what else they have to offer - and in some bars you may have as many of their Signature Cocktails as you choose (again - within reason!).
- Everyone in your group must have a wristband - you can’t buy rounds with just one.
- Our bar partners may also add a service charge to your bill - as always it’s discretionary but if you fancied tipping, we know they’d be grateful.
- All the participating bars will be listed on the BARS section of the website, with opening hours, contact details - and closer to the time - the Signature Cocktail(s) they’ll be serving for London Cocktail Week.
- If you’re looking for a specific type of bar or a specific spirit in the Signature Cocktails - you can do this on our website. Just search by type of bar, area of London or spirit type OR if it’s getting late - use the OPEN NOW toggle to make sure the venue you want to visit next is still serving.
- If a venue isn’t serving what they’ve said they would - please just drop us a note… We can fix things really easily if we know about them - and we’re always delighted to hear feedback - just email [email protected] and we’ll come back to you ASAP (though not if it’s the middle of the night!)