London Cocktail Week is designed to introduce you to new spirits, cocktails or bars all across London. Every venue on our list is there because we enjoy being there too - they’ve all been cherry-picked for their excellence and some of the best bars in the world are participating in the festival!
We invite each bar to put forward at least one £7 Signature Cocktail that the bar feels truly represents them. Some bars may put forward more than one Signature Cocktail and some may also offer a £5 Non Alcoholic cocktail for those guests that choose to abstain for any reason.
To be part of the festival and to take advantage of the £7 Signature Cocktails in all the venues on our list you will need a festival wristband which are just £15 and can be used throughout the entire festival.
And here's the low down on how it works...
- This wristband can be collected from any of the participating bars once the festival begins.
- In each venue you visit, flash the wristband and you immediately qualify for the £7 Signature Cocktail (or a £5 non alcoholic Signature Cocktail if the venue is offering that!)
- You can visit as many bars on our list over the duration of the festival as you choose (responsibly of course). Some bars will stipulate that you can only have one of the Signature Cocktails to encourage you to taste what else they have to offer - and in some bars you may have as many of their Signature Cocktails as you choose (again - within reason!)
- Everyone in your group must have a wristband - you can’t buy rounds with just one.
- Our bar partners may also add a service charge to your bill - as always it’s discretionary but it’s been a tough year and if you fancied tipping, we know they’d be grateful.
- All the participating bars will be listed on the BARS section of the website, with opening hours, contact details - and closer to the time - the Signature Cocktail(s) they’ll be serving for London Cocktail Week.
- If you’re looking for a specific type of bar or a specific spirit in the Signature Cocktails - you can do this on our website. Just search by type of bar, area of London or spirit type OR if it’s getting late - use the OPEN NOW toggle to make sure the venue you want to visit next is still serving.
- If a venue isn’t serving what they’ve said they would - please just drop us a note… We can fix things really easily if we know about them - and we’re always delighted to hear feedback - just email [email protected] and we’ll come back to you ASAP (though not if it’s the middle of the night!)
100% of all revenue from the cocktails stays with our bar partners, who also do not pay us to be involved. London Cocktail Week is committed to supporting the participating venues, and ensuring as much revenue is being injected into the hospitality scene as possible!